|Title||Service & Support Technician|
Department: Customer Service and Technical Support
• Train customers and employees on NECO products. Provide proactive dealer training to ensure the dealer base
• Support outside sales activities by participating in trade shows (i.e. set-ups, representing NECO to customers,
• Collect and assimilate dealer feedback and customer needs via product surveys; transfer information to internal
• Assist with installation, testing, data collection and support of new products with product engineers.
• Work in the manufacturing plant with production personnel, supporting continuous improvement projects
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience: Experience in the following areas strongly preferred: Agriculture Products Technical Service / Maintenance and Operation, Electrical, Grain Dryers, PLC’s, Hands-On Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
Computer Skills: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email and internet. Some working knowledge and ability in using computer aided drawing software preferred. Ability to program in excel desired.
Other Requirements: Must possess current driver’s license and good driving record. Subject to MVR for insurability of company vehicles. Must have passport and be able to travel domestically and internationally OR must have the ability to secure a passport..
Qualified & Interested candidates please submit resume to: email@example.com
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Other Physical Requirements
Job: Service & Support TechnicianGlobalAdmin